Selasa, 01 April 2014

The Bard Loner

"Don't be such a coward! When you go further, dont ever think to come back!"

Well, after looong back years I said those words.. I feel the same regret as the first I shouted them out. Here I am, waiting so desperately for someone never turn back.

For someone I never EXPECTED Here I show you..

Dear You..

This sorrowful night just hold me so tight
My painful tears is falling thru the fears
Nowdays.. my loneliness is never ending tales..

This gloomiest feeling is growing so fast within
This screaming is announced and heard by the harsh of heart beating
This loneliness is digging to the feeling without even knowing..

My darkest world is surrounding
My biggest worry is holding
I'm with this loneliness is.. dying.

Terkadang bahasa tiada makna ketika kita berujar sebaliknya. Ketika semua berubah menjadi abu-abu tiada rona, aku hanya nelangsa tanpa bisa berkata sejujurnya..


2 komentar: