Senin, 07 April 2014

My Love Letter for LOVE..

Dear Love..

This is the memory about you
It takes long life time to consider the shape of you
Until then I give up to do what I do..

Dear love..
It’s been many years since we’ve spoken last
I don’t remember your last word, love.. but the world was turning so fast
It was dragging me to the edge of the blast..

Dear love..
I have found many pieces of you.. Abandoned, broken, warm, solid, vivid..
Sometimes I found you out of limit.
Meanwhile you become pathetic.

Dear love..
I feel the huge hug of you
You surround me until I feel so blue
Thus, I feel the tiny piece of you
It pinch me like I feel stuck on glue..

Dear Love..
I found you deep to my heart
You claw me like won’t let me be apart
Then you make me speak like a brat..

Dear love..
I feel you as always
You took all the time I waste
You there in every single thing I taste..

Sincerely,
Your Lover


Then.. I stopped my fingers.. tik tok tik tok.. I dunno what to write, until I thought I need help.
“OMG.. Gimme a lot of time to describe it.. because love is easy to feel, but really hard to be explained”, said @elfirahmijufri.


After a half hour she sent me her love description and asked me to shorten it. for sure I will, but I hope sooner after I finish this writing, she will send me her wedding invitation. *I MEANT TO SAY IT!

@elfirahmijufri told me that love is about honesty, giving something without asking the return, we have no reason, but still we fell on it many times, love is not about prosperity, poverty, or appearance, but it’s purely heart talks. Cover its weaknesses with our power, to the point for making perfection of what it has.

L.O.V.E ?
Well.. I was losing my idea when writing more about this, but I got many friends who helped me mention it. They are the nice person who want to help me to finish my writing.

Here we go!!

“Love is.. When time goes hard with someone, you choose to stay and stand.. Together, and you can’t and won’t leave it.. sometimes you feel bad about it.. but you know.. it’s getting worse without it..and the more you wanna leave it, the more its shadow hunts you.. and you trapped.. but you love it.. and addicted!”
, said @fennypebriyanti.
I think my lovely friend decided to stuck on it, love it the way it is, and live the life with her lover no matter it is.. I wish I can get her wedding invitation soon actually. XOxo


“I don’t know what the meaning of love.. but for me.. love is something that can make you happy to be yourself.. agnez told “ unconditional love”.. so u know what I mean? Love is “unconditional”
. “, said @wella_oktavia.

When I found her with her lover, and I always smile of what they’ve done to pass the crisis in their relationship.

Thus, I hope the wedding code is red, by the way :P


This is the last, the simplest and the most epic answer from my friend..

“The real love just belong to Allah, the Supreme Substance the Mighty God, The Mighty lover who give you His love, His Mercy.”
, Said Rais.

Yet, he add the next suggestion, “Why you don’t make blog about traveling, ge! It could be nice. Moreover, it’s more worldwide topic.”.
he got me cool suggestion!

The last but not least about love.. i can tell you..

“Love will never let you down, won’t hit you to the ground. Love is one thing, one reason that keep you alive, because you .. you always have the reason to fight for it"

11 komentar:

  1. A Lovely write up on love :p

    BalasHapus
  2. Hahaha.. Nice try! Thankyouuu

    BalasHapus
  3. I convince it (AGAIN)!!!!!
    it is not cool bag, but it is really deeply seriously and totally COOL, you know!
    How could you start and publish your writing now??
    Helloooo.. You've got "this God's gift" from long years ago, haven't you?
    kemane ajeeee???
    how could you get the idea of making this writing like this?
    aaarrgghh..and I have so many other "how could you" question to ask to you!
    to be honest, I get inspiration from here..

    I love you as always my dear close friend..:* ({})
    really proud deh,of you..
    I'm waiting for the other writings,especially for what Rais suggests..:D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. aku edit sikit punya aku, ad yg salah..:D
      Question = questions

      Hapus
  4. Thanks a lot for including me in this "really nice" writing, bag..:*

    BalasHapus
  5. Wedeee paaaay.. HEBOH banget ahahahaha.. Anyways thx pal :*

    BalasHapus
  6. then, love have no meaning specifically: ))))

    BalasHapus
  7. im waiting for your new writing

    BalasHapus